I know it’s been awhile since our last update and wanted to let you know we haven’t forgotten about you! Here is a brief update on the next phases of filming as well as some info about the rewards we offered during our fundraising campaign.
- We are still in the process of filming and are currently planning our next (and final) expedition to Africa, which we expect to complete between April and May, 2015.
- Editing has already begun which we expect to have finished by the end of Summer of 2015.
- We don’t yet have a specific release date for the film but hope it will be sometime in late Summer or Fall of 2015.
- Some of the rewards from the fundraising campaign will be delivered sooner than others due to the nature of the reward. We hope to have the wristbands, koozies, posters, and t-shirts ready before the Summer of 2015, while the digital download and DVDs of the film won’t be available until after the film has been released.
- The Travelog Photo Book may be one of the last rewards delivered. It is being written and designed by us and will include stories and photos from our experiences right up through the final days of filming. Besides the film, the photo book is the next thing we are most excited about creating as it will share with you our journey in making this film, so we want to be sure it tells the story as best as we can.